8/25/2009

I AM SO EMBARRASSED!!!

This is so embarrassing!! I am a LICENSED HAIRSTYLIST!!! Why did I let my hair get this BAD! I wanted to wait until closer until our 4 yr anniversary cruise, but time did slip by.

I have been coloring it myself for a while now, so here are the steps I took.

*****Please do not try this****** I am experienced :)





I gathered all my materials, and made a makeshift station on my bathroom sink.... :)


I mixed up the bleach and developer until I achieved my desired consistency.



Next, i sectioned off the area that needed to be highlighted.


I then made very small partings, and folded the foil to be as close to my part as possible ( to prevent the bleach from spreading)


Next, I proceeded to apply the bleach to the area that needed to be colored.


Then, I folded up the foil so it could begin to process.


I continued to foil until I had all my bangs highlighted!!


and......20 minutes later.....shampoo out....and like MAGIC.....my dark roots were gone. HALLELUJAH!!!


COZUMEL and PLAYA DEL CARMEN.....HERE WE COME IN 2 DAYS!!!

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin