9/14/2009

A Splash of Color-Part 2

Here are a few pics from our living room. We chose to go bold with "Flame Yellow" by Porter Paints on a huge wall that extends from the living room to our kitchen and 19 feet high!!

You can read about our dining room makeover here.


Here is the Before:






Here is the After:



Wall Candle Sconces $14.99 (for both) Kirklands, Candles $1.99 Old Time Pottery




We found this clock at Kirklands, we liked the color and size $99.00



These pillows were a splurge for me. $22 each at Pier1. I had been eyeing them for a while. I haven't learned how to sew yet, so I couldn't make my own, nor could I find some placemats that I would have loved to make pillows. You can find my past post about those here.




I found this cute picture frame .49 and vase .99 at Goodwill. Yes, I realize that I do not have a picture in the frame. =) I need to get one of Azul to put in there!!



Lamp is from Kirkland's $34.00 , bamboo vase .99 Goodwill, Handmade Mexican Pottery-Cozumel, Coconut Candle $1.99 Target,
Umbrella Basket (under table) $2.00 Hobby Lobby



Photo taken at Rockport, TX by Matt's Uncle Rick. We went here back in 2007. It is a fishing harbor with a very nice hotel and tons of Pelicans. Neat Place!

This was a housewarming gift from them!!



Woven Urn $4 on clearance at HobbyLobby. Floral Stems $5 Old Time Pottery. Feather Balls $2.50 Hobby Lobby. I have two on either side of the front door.



So, that is our Living Room....just a few more touches and this room will be FINISHED!!


We are currently refinshing our coffee and end tables....stay tuned for a reveal!!

What Do You Think???
I love to read your comments, Feel free to leave one !!!


HAPPY MONDAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ashlee, your home is so bueatiful. i like that color of yellow. you have great tips on how to improve a home on a budget. thx, judi p.s. i love you

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin