12/03/2009

A Salt Spoon


Matt and I always enjoy watching cooking shows together! A few of our favorites are
I always love how most of the chefs always used a tiny bowl and spoon for their salt.

I found a cute little bowl with a top at World Market, but could never find a spoon.
My MIL was in a jewelry store the other day, and found me a tiny salt spoon. It works so well.

I have however, recently broke the top to my tiny bowl  =(




Maybe one day, I will find another bowl...but for now I am happy with my spoon!




3 comments:

Lisa said...

I too have searched high and low for those spoons but so far no luck! Who needs a lid anyway?

Natalie said...

I love Alton Brown on the Food Network and always loved his little glass bowl with a silver flip top he used for his salt. I looked and looked and could never find one until I took a class at the Viking Cooking School. They carry the exact same bowl that Alton uses! Of course I got it and have loved it for almost two years!! So if you need another one just go to the Viking Store, it's at Park and Ridgeway!

Basil Badwan said...

This is very nice post . please keep continue. Basil Badwan is a motivational speaker . he always try to give best possible result to their customer. this

Basil badwan
Basil badwan
Basil badwan
Basil badwan
Basil badwan
Basil badwan
Basil badwan
Basil badwan
Basil badwan
Basil badwan
Basil badwan
Basil badwan

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin