4/01/2010

My first Award!! Thanks Anna!


The rules for this award are:


1 . When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you the award in a new post.

2 . Name 10 things that make you happy.

3 . Pass this award onto 10 bloggers and inform them.


Anna, over at The Happy Heflins, gave me with this Happy 101 award,
I think it goes with the name of her blog, doesnt it :)

1.) Sharing my life with my husband Matt, he is the best person in my life,
he completes me, and makes me laugh!!
2.) Having the cutest blue chihuahua in the world!
3.) A great coupon and sale matchup!!
4.) Cruising!!
5.) Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Icing
6.) My Kindle...a just because gift from Matt.
7.) A clean home....it pretty much stays that way :)
8.) Sushi
9.) A beautiful Day
10.) Watching Matt complete a 5k or a 10 mile duathlon!!

All my friends have already been awarded, so I am skipping that step!


No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin