6/09/2010

Restaining the Posts and Planter Boxes

We have lived in our house for 18 months now. I know, I cant believe it.

Anyways, we landscaped a couple of weekends ago and we noticed that the shutters and posts were starting to fade and become un noticeable!

Matt got out our new favorite stain that is on these shelves,
called Minwax Bombay Mahogany.

He restained the posts and shutters!

Next, the planter boxes and tables that he made me last summer looked out of place,
so on my day off Tuesday, I tackled that job.

I think it pulls everything together and makes it all look very warm and welcoming.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

 



I will be linking up HERE for Thrifty Decor Chick's Before-After Party


1 comment:

arkie said...

Your home is lovely! The re stained shutters and posts look great!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin