10/17/2010

High 5'n Orange

I wanted to build these floating shelves for our dining room,
but,
there was one problem.

We couldn't get an entire sheet of plywood in either our car or SUV.

What am I to do?

Get Home Depot a.k.a "Orange" to cut it for me.
I as in me, with out Matt and on my lunch break, and in dress clothes went to Home Depot armed with my specific cut list and got everything that I needed for these floating shelves!

Go Orange!



This is "Charlie" ( I don't remember his real name) He was super nice and was very helpful.
I even high fived him when he was finished.

Super GEEKY moment, I know. He laughed.


Nevertheless, I did it on my own, and I was proud.

Now, onto the real task at hand.
Tackling the project!

I will post about the shelves, next Monday.
I am still working on decorating them.

They turned out F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!

Stay tuned !

1 comment:

Anna said...

Can't wait to see the shelves!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin