12/14/2010

12 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 12 Weeks

Size of baby: Lime or Plum

Total Weight Gain: 3-4lbs

Gender: Can't wait to Find out!

Movement: None, Baby W is still to small

Cravings: Pickles, Cheese, Mexican

What I miss: Nothing right now

Sleep: I need More!

Symptoms: Tired, Light-Headedness

Best moment of the week and weeks past: Hearing Matt pray for Baby W
and become more comfortable with talking about everything with me.

What I am looking forward to: Decorating the Nursery and June 2011 =),

Doctor Appointment on the 15th!

I also put up a voting poll to see what Baby W will be on my right side bar!

I took this pic with my hair wet, because it has got so curly,
not curly enough to wear it that way.
Also, I have gotten some pointers on weekly pics, such as wear the same outfit every week and keep your hands away from your belly. =)

I will update Thursday about our appointment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My hair went curly when I was pregnant with the boys. After I had them it went back to straight. Didn't do that with baby girl.....betcha it's a boy!
You look great! Pregnancy looks good on you!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin