12/28/2010

14 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 14 Weeks  (2nd Trimester...YAY!)


Size of baby: The size of your fist

Total Weight Gain: 4lbs
(I lost a pound, I guess from being sick)


Gender: Can't wait to Find out! 29 days!!!!

Movement: None, Baby W is still to small
(I hope soon though)


Cravings: Lemons and Pickles

What I miss: Sleeping on my Stomach


Sleep: Getting better
Symptoms: Light-Headedness, Backache, Nasal Congestion


Best moment of the week and weeks past: Clearing out Baby W's nursery 


What I am looking forward to: Decorating the Nursery and June 2011 =)
and finding out what we are having!


I also put up a voting poll to see what Baby W will be on my right side bar!



(you can tell that I have been sick for the last 4 days with a nasty cold...oh well =(
I think that I have definitely rounded out more this week.


I also want to thank my awesome SIL Lindsey for Baby W's (and My) Christmas present....
A SLEEPY WRAP.....yay! I was so excited. I got mine in orange, perfect for a girl or boy.

Thanks again Linz, I'm sure we will both be thanking you again in 6 months or so!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you love it! Trust me it will be the most used item you have once the baby gets here. I think it might be my gift I give every mom from now on, I love mine that much!

Kristi said...

I never had a sleepy wrap. But I used a moby wrap. If you visit mobywrap.com (i think thats the website) they have tons of directions on how to use these wraps! Happy baby shopping!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin