2/22/2011

22 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 22 Weeks!

Size of baby: a papaya

Total Weight Gain: 16 lbs

Gender: Precious Baby Boy: Levi Maddox


Movement: Levi has been moving around and has been kicking more and
pressing on my bladder when I walk!


Cravings: French Onion dip ( although I havent had any yet!)

What I miss: Sleeping on my Back or Stomach
and not having to run to the bathroom 15+ times a day!


What I am Loving: My husband! He is my best friend and I love how excited he is about Levi!

Sleep: I am waking up alot to go to the bathroom.
and I have been having some VERY ODD DREAMS



Symptoms:  Tired and Moodiness


Best moment of the week and weeks past:
Getting all the nursery details sorted out



What I am looking forward to:
Getting his crib skirt completed, Details to come later this week.
We also worked on his 6 cube storage chest, and bookcase this past weekend!

Dr. Appt Thurs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Only 18 weeks left to go!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin