2/09/2011

Target Deals


Here are some of the Target deals that I snagged this week.
This is also to inspire my SIL who is trying her hand at couponing!

Vaseline Men's Lotion (Smells So Good) $2.69
Used $1/1 manufacturer Q paired with $1/1 Target Q
Final OOP: $.69

Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion $2.69
Used $1/1 manufacturer Q paired with $1/1 Target Q
Final OOP: $.69

Johnson's Head-to-Toe Body Wash with Bonus Bubble Bath $1.99
Used $2/2 excluding travel size products
Final OOP: $.99

Olay Body Bar (Travel Size) $.97
Secret Deoderant $2.34
Used Buy 1 Olay Bodywash or Bar get Secret Deoderant for Free Q
Final OOP $: .97

See! It can be done!
My total OOP + Tax was:
$6.23!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHH, Seriously I CAN"T do this! I am doing some good but not this good! It frustrates me to no end!! I say I quit every time but then I don't really quit. What the heck is OOP?
Couponing isn't for weaklings!(I may be a weakling)

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin