I made these for dinner last week and they were scrumptious and easy. Its a MinuteRice recipe.
2 cups Minute Brown Rice or White, uncooked
2 Tbsps extra spicy salt-free seasoning blend
2 cups frozen southwest blend vegetables
2 cups cooked chicken, diced
4 whole wheat tortillas
1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
1/2 cup light sour cream (optional)
I dont have a pic, because there wasnt much to show but a rolled up burrito =).
Here is what I did.
1. Cooked 2 chicken breast in the crock pot while I was at work. I always add 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth with seasoned salt and pepper. Cook on low 8 hrs.
2. Shred cooked chicken
3. Cook White/Brown rice according to directions.
4. Cooked Birdseye Steamfresh Veggies in the Southwestern Blend according to the directions.
5. Add a tsp of Weber's Kickin Chicken spices to the veggies and add shredded chicken.
6. Steam burrito size tortillas in microwave about 1 min. I place the tortillas in between 2 wet paper towels. Works like a charm and the burritos stretch alot more with out falling apart.
7. Add a heaping spoonful of rice, chicken and veggie mixture, cheese and sour cream down the center of the burrito.
8. Roll up and Enjoy!