11/19/2012

Baked Beans

 
I get requests all the time for my baked beans recipe. Its actually from one of Matt's co-workers so I can not take all the credit =)
 
3 Cans Pork and Beans
1 lb Ground Beef/Turkey, Browned and Drained
1 Bell pepper
1/2 Onion
1 Cup Ketchup
1/4 Cup Mustard (Reg or Dijon)
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
Several Dashes of Worcershire sauce
salt and pepper
 
1. Cook Ground Beef/Turkey with onion and bell pepper
2. Add everything together in casserole dish and bake at 325 for 45min to an hr.
 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most ѕignificant
іnfo for mе. And i am glad reaԁing your article.
But should гemark οn some general thingѕ, The site style is ωοndeгful, the аrticlеs іs гeаlly excellent
: D. Good jοb, сheers

Also νisіt my web sіte - water damage fort lauderdale
My web page - water damage restoration residential

danny ray said...

EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL 2019 GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP HIM :+2349066410185

I Want to use this great time to thank DR gbojie for helping me reunite my broken relationship, i never believed on spell or magic till a friend of mine introduce DR gbojie's website to me and i check the website and read all his service and contacted him on his email : gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com and ask him for help to help me bring back my lover who left me for anorther girl 6 months ago and a lottery winning spell and told me never to worry that he will help me with his powerful spell and he told me the procedure to follow and i did as he said after 2 days my boyfriend came back to me begging me to forgive him that everything he did to me was not his fault that he was under a spell that i should accept him back as my boyfriend and this was all i have been waiting for,if you need any spell help contact gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com +2349066410185

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin