3/04/2010

Chili's Salsa


I got this recipe from Kelli's Korner!! It was definitely a keeper. We are huge Mexican food eaters and Matt LOVES him some Taquitos, so I whipped up this recipe and it was soooo Delicious!!

Ingredients:
1 (14 1/2 oz.) can tomatoes and green chilies
1 (14 1/2 oz.) can whole canned tomatoes (plus the juice)
4 teaspoons jalapenos, I use Mt. Olive (diced)
1/4 cup red onion (diced)
1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon cilantro
juice from 1/2 lime

I combine all ingredients and chill for about 30 min. Serve with your favorite Tortilla Chips or on Taquitos!!

Give it a Try!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This would probably sound good if I wasn't pregnant but apparently this baby doesn't like Mexican. When he/she gets here we must change that, and then I will be making this recipe!!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin