10/01/2009

Come and Listen

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

Come and Listen by David Crowder Band


I am amazed at what the Lord is able to teach me just by opening my ears to his message. One of the ways that I love to worship is through music and song! This song has such a powerful message if we just let him speak to us.

This past Monday 09/28/09 marked my 12th year for being a CHRISTIAN and Follower of Christ! He is the One who makes my day whole!

Jesus has so richly blessed me with my husband MATT. He is my best friend and I love to be with him and live our life together. I have ENDLESS blessings in my life because of Jesus, and I pray that you who are reading KNOW Him as well.

Thank you Jesus for loving My Family and Me unconditionally and keeping us all safe and healthy! I pray that you reveal yourself to me and show me what you want me to do for you!





No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin