10/13/2009

Salsa Verde Enchiladas

These are a TWIST on the CLASSIC Enchiladas! They are a bit spicy but not too bad!

Here are the Ingredients:

2 Cups Shredded cooked Chicken
4-6 Flour Tortillas
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 Cup Lime Juice
2 cans Green Chile Enchilada Sauce (I only showed 1 can)
Sour Cream
Chopped Green Onions (approx 1 cup)



1.) Take Shredded cooked chicken and add 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce and toss.



2.) In microwavable bowl, use the rest of the opened can of enchilada sauce, 3/4 cup green onions,
and 1/4 cup lime juice.
Microwave for 2 min until boiling.



3.) Warm Tortillas in Microwave for 30 seconds.
4.)Add a little of the chicken mixture, some cheese, and some of the sauce and onion mixture
to the center of each tortilla.
5.) Fold in sides of each tortilla and roll up!
6.) Spray Casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray
7.) Place tortillas seam side down in dish.



8.) Open 2nd can of Green Chili Enchilada Sauce and 1 cup Sour Cream in bowl. Mix until creamy.



9.) Pour over tortillas




10.) Bake at 375 degrees for 20 min.
11.) Add some Cheddar Cheese and Garnish with more Green Onion.
Place back in oven for 203 min until cheese is melted.



11.) Serve with some Lipton Sides-Mexican Rice




Yummy!! We love Mexican Food around here!

We hope you enjoy!!

I am linking to:



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds GREAT!!! I love EASY!!! chili recipes. THANKS!!! Geri

Brenda said...

I love green enchiladas!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I am on my way over for dinner, wow that looks just wonderful, I will just have to try that recipe, i wonder if I could use corn tortillas, i think I will try both, thanks for sharing...

Cole said...

Those look so yummy, Ashlee! Thanks for sharing; I love mexican food!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Those look amazing!! :) We love Mexican food here too. I like simple and delicious. :) Thanks for the visit!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin