11/06/2009

Fabulous Friday's-World Vision:Meet Ethel & Sitithana







Ethel, 10 yrs



Sitithana, 10 yrs
(Not Pictured)
We haven't received our sponsorship pkg yet =(
 

Back in November 2006, I attended a Christian Comedy show with the ladies of my church, and during the intermission, they had a World Vision Speaker, along with a video, and testimonials. My heart just opened up to all these children and what $35 a month could do for them. I immediately went and signed up. As I flipped through a couple of photos of children in need, Ethel's photo just stood out to me! She is a doll. She is smart, loves school, and her family. We are able to write letters back and forth, exchange photos, and enjoy each other....even from Africa.
****To protect Ethel, Sitithana and their family, their last name and specific location are ommitted****

We just recently started sponsoring Sitithana, also from Malawi. He shares the same birthday as my husband!! We wanted to find a boy, around the same age as Ethel and also in Malawi, for the reason of one day being able to visit them!!

World Vision:


We enjoy getting letters from them and updated photos!!!
We truly enjoy being able to be apart of this ministry.

I can only ask one question...
What can you do without for $35 a month?

I am only asking because We are passionate about Ethel and Sitithana and I strive to pray for them and their families without ceasing.

Click HERE to see some of the faces that need you!!

Or visit my right sidebar for the website






No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin