11/05/2009

Ashlee's Top 10


Reasons for Blogging =)

10.) Plenty of Tutorials to make that special something YOURS!!
CLICK HERE for my tutorial on how to Decoupage your Switchplates!

9.) Daily Encouragement to Make your Home Welcoming and  More Efficient
CLICK HERE for my Top 10 ways to Get and Stay organized!



8.) All of the Etsy shops ..... You are all so talented

7.) Find and Share excellent deals, coupons, and specials
Try:
PrintableCoupons

6.) Find and Share AWESOME new recipes
Try Matt's Tasty Chili Here!!!
or
Slow Cooker Potato Soup Here!!!

5.) DIY days aka blog parties



DIY Day @ ASPTL



The Shabby Chic Cottage





Furniture Feature Fridays

Just to name a FEW!! There are so many Each Week!!

4.) Chance to share about what you are passionate about
Click Here To Visit World Vision and Sponser a child
or
the Journey (Katie's Blog)
or
Operation Christmas Child
(Click Here for my post on this Ministry)

3.) Creative Outlet
You can visit my right sidebar under DIY Crafts and Inspiration for tons of Ideas
Or
Spend a little while blog hopping (You will soon find Something you LOVE)

2.) Excellent Inspiration and Ideas
 (I love Furniture Redos!!)

Here is our Post on Our Coffee/End Table Redo
or
Enchantresses3 Hutch Redo
or
Mustard Seed Creations Vanity Redo

1.) Meet Interesting People and Fellow Bloggers
A few Blogs That I love:

Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog




The DIY Show Off




So....
WHY do you LOVE Blogging???

DO Tell!!!

 


3 comments:

rebekahweckerly@gmail.com said...

Hi, Ashlee! Another fun Top 10!! Seriously, I have LOVED checking out so many wonderful and informative sites. But I think I enjoy the 'friendships' the most. Everyone is so friendly and helpfull! I so enjoy my morinings sipping tea and checking out everyones blog! - Now, to check out some of the links you posted! Hugs to ya!

Sherri said...

The creative outlet, chance to SHARE (plus find tons of awesome ideas!) and 'meeting' wonderful bloggers are my top 3. It really is like an online quilting bee of years ago, where ladies quilted while sharing recipes, family stories and ideas. I get up early each morning before work...grab a cup of coffee and spend a little time with each one of you. Oh and I'm SO grateful that each of you give me INTERESTING topics of discussions with family, friends and coworkers TOO!

Lisa said...

I too love blogging and the world it has opened up. I know have friends across the country to visit with daily. It's like having coffe with friends, but you can do it in jammies if you wish!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin