4/14/2010

Matt Maher: Hold us Together

                

 I wanted to share a little story about how God IS in the small stuff!!!

I heard this song by Matt Maher a couple days ago and I couldn't get it out of my head.

I looked up the video, and just fell in love with it even more.

When I got in my car, I prayed that KLOVE, out of ALL their songs, that they would choose this one to play (not to mention that they were doing the spring pledge driving-which equals out to alot of talking....but for VERY good reasons)

Anyhow....

I had a total of 5 minutes to my destination.....

and....

It came on! Oh my goodness...GOD IS GOOD!!

1 comment:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

This is not spam, I hope you don't delete this comment before reading it.

You should check out my daughter's website
http://www.hearitfirst.com/home.aspx
You can get free music downloads every week.
It really is a good site. I think you'll like it.
gail

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin