11/01/2010

Maurices!

Have you ever shopped at Maurices?
It is a super cute and sophisticated women's apparel store usually found in smaller towns.
Sign up for their newsletter and receive a 20% coupon.

It is like my go to store for Everything! I love the jewelry, shoes, and especially their dresses.

Here are a couple of things that I have bought recently.


I bought this lovely dress for a wedding. I also bought a cardigan to go with it.
Super Cute, huh? $44
I bought this dress for the annual claims conference for work. I also bought some super cute red heels but I couldnt find a pic of them. $44
Lindsey, you would be proud!


I tried this cute plaid shirt on, and FELL.IN. LOVE. I paired it with a deep purple camisole. Too cute!$26

I bought these shoes to go with some black dress pants that I also bought from Maurices.
They are so comfortable.
And, of course these flats. I am definitely a "flats" kind of girl!

So, go check out Maurice's, you won't be let down!



No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin