1/25/2011

18 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 18 Weeks


Size of baby: A giant Pickle (Yummy!)

Total Weight Gain: Didn't weigh myself. oops

Gender: Can't wait to find out. Tommorrow is the BIG day!

Movement: I have been feeling baby W move more and more!

Cravings: Lemons, Decaf Sweet Tea (thanks Linz)
Fresh Pico ( I have made at least 4-5 batches in the past 2 weeks


What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and back

Sleep: Sleeping so-so.
I keep having crazy dreams


Symptoms: Backache, Moodiness

Best moment of the week and weeks past: Booking our "babymoon"


What I am looking forward to: Decorating the Nursery and June 2011 =)
and finding out what we are having tommorrow!!
and our "Babymoon" , we are leaving tommorrow after we find out if Baby W is a boy or girl.
If its a girl, I plan on buying her a mexican dress to come home in!

1 comment:

Anna said...

You are gonna let us know what you are having before you go out of town, right?

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin