2/11/2011

Etsy Love

I love ETSY!!!
I could literally look all day long at all the neat stuff.

Here are some of my favorites that I am loving for Levi!


I like this burp cloth set. The vibrant colors are right up my alley!


I am also digging these tie onsies. I would love Levi to have several, that way he could wear them under a button down with some cute cargo shorts.



Love the colors in this set!


This set had me sold!


Got to have this blanket.


This tie onsie is self explanable =)


You can never have to many burp cloths, right?


I am planning on putting a monogram above Levi's crib. I like that this one has a monogram and name and its boyish.



I realize now that I must learn how to applique! I could make him several tie onsies and some cute burth cloths too!

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin