3/01/2011

23 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 23 Weeks!


Size of baby: large mango, just over 1lb!


Total Weight Gain: 17.5 lbs


Gender: Precious Baby Boy: Levi Maddox


Movement: Levi has been having some strong kicks lately,
I can finally feel them when I have my hand on my stomach.
So cool

Cravings: French Onion dip

What I miss: Sleeping on my Back or Stomach
and having a normal sized bladder!

What I am Loving: That I got Levi's crib mattress in and got a crib sheet. Its all coming together.

Sleep: Getting Better thanks to the 5 pillows that I sleep with each night!

Symptoms: I have been getting out of breath a few times
and a few hot flashes


Best moment of the week and weeks past:
Getting all the nursery details sorted out


What I am looking forward to:
June 2011
putting up the wall mural in the nursery
registering
baby showers

I feel like I have finally "popped" as the women on this pregnancy forum that I read daily would say.
My stomach feels like it is getting rock hard and it is getting more uncomfortable to lean over. I know, I know that I have a LONG time to go though!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you have "popped" out. Big difference from last week. Oh BTW I saw the pillow and blanket and I love them. The gray material on the blanket is SO SOFT!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin