4/11/2011

29 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 29 Weeks!


Size of baby: Butternut Squash
Approx 2 1/2 lbs although Levi is measuring at 2 lbs 13 oz as of last Thurs.
15 inches head to heel.



Total Weight Gain: 27 lbs



Gender: Precious Baby Boy: Levi Maddox



Movement: Levi has been moving alot all day long and the kicks are getting stronger. I can see my whole stomach move when he kicks and moves.



Cravings: Nothing Really
Maybe Simpley Lemonade with Raspberries


What I miss: Sleeping on my Back or Stomach



What I am Loving:
I love to hear Matt talk about how excited he is for Levi to get here and he always tells me how great of a mother that I will be. Such a Sweetheart.


Sleep:
Getting tough to sleep comfortably, not sleeping well. I can not sleep on my stomach or back and I wake up with my sides hurting. UGHHH!



Symptoms:
Emotional and I have had a bad attitude lately, just irritable I guess, no excuse really.
My wedding rings seem to fit one day and the next day they don't.


Best moment of the week and weeks past:
Getting to see Levi on the 4D ultrasound, although he covered that sweet face up with his arms. It was neat to see him. We saw him first at 8 weeks, then 18 weeks, last week at 28 weeks, and hopefully I can meet him face to face at 38 weeks (Ha! I know I'm dreaming, he will probably be a July baby =))
But it was neat to see how much they change in 10 weeks time.


What I am looking forward to:
June 2011
Baby Showers
SAHM 6 weeks!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA I have to laugh at the bad attitude! I was SUPER moody when I was pregnant all three times....there was one person that could tell me I was pretty and it would just infuriate me. Everything this one certain person did was just so sweet but I could not stand to be around her at all. I have no idea why she made me so mad for no certain reason, but it was the same person and with all three pregnancies. So it is so normal to feel that way!
Your shower plans are coming along I am super excited about them and I hope you love them as much as I do. Invites go out tomorrow :-)

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin