4/19/2011

30 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 30 Weeks! 3/4th of the way completed!!


Size of baby: Cabbage 3lbs




Total Weight Gain: 30 lbs


Gender: Precious Baby Boy: Levi Maddox



Movement: Levi moves all day. He has started to keep me up at night a few times, but I dont mind. 
There is always something new that he is doing. Such entertainment!


Cravings: Nothing Really

What I miss: Sleeping on my Back or Stomach


What I am Loving:
I love to hear Matt talk about how excited he is for Levi to get here

Sleep:
Getting tough to sleep comfortably, not sleeping well. I can not sleep on my stomach or back and I wake up with my sides hurting.


Symptoms:
My wedding rings seem to fit one day and the next day they don't.



Best moment of the week and weeks past:
I passed my glucose test. YAY!

What I am looking forward to:
June 2011
Baby Showers
SAHM 5 1/2 weeks!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so ready to have your shower so I can post pictures of all that I have done.
I may be as excited as you are!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin