4/26/2011

31 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 31 Weeks!

Size of baby: Weighs as much as 4 naval oranges

Total Weight Gain: 32 lbs

Gender: Precious Baby Boy: Levi Maddox


Movement: Levi moves all day. He has started to keep me up at night a few times, but I dont mind.
He had hiccups for the first time the other day. Some definite body parts are moving across my belly now.


Cravings: Sweet Tea with lemon or lime

What I miss: Sleeping on my Back or Stomach


What I am Loving:
I love to hear Matt talk about how excited he is for Levi to get here.
Clearer Skin....1st time in my life.....seriously!


Sleep:
Can not find a comfortable position AT ALL.

Symptoms:
My wedding rings seem to fit one day and the next day they don't.
Stretch Marks have MADE their MARK on my stomach =) and they are welped up and itch soooooooo bad.



Best moment of the week and weeks past:
Getting more clothes and things from friends and family.


What I am looking forward to:
June 2011
Baby Showers ( 1st one this Sunday, yay!)
SAHM 4 1/2 weeks!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY your on the down hill slope of this pregnancy! Don't be surprised if he starts finding his comfortable spot with his feet nestled up in your ribs. This is about when my kids started doing that. It hurts! I finished up some details on the shower last night and they look great!

arkie said...

You look so great! Glad all is well!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin