5/24/2011

35 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 35 Weeks!


Size of baby:  Honeydew Melon



Total Weight Gain: 37lbs


Gender: Precious Baby Boy: Levi Maddox



Movement: Levi is a wriggle worm, moving all the time.


Cravings: Sweet Tea with Lemon


What I miss: Sleeping on my Back or Stomach, Bending over comfortably =)



What I am Loving: My husband, more and more. He is very helpful and takes such great care of me.

Sleep:
Can not find a comfortable position AT ALL.


Symptoms:
Wedding Rings not fiiting
Extreme Tiredness
Starting to feel different aches and pains



Best moment of the week and weeks past:
My mom hosted a baby shower for me last Saturday. Levi got alot of necessities and it was nice to have my friends and family all together.

What I am looking forward to:
Next Wednesday
(First day as a Stay ay Home Mom)
June 28, 2011 (Not far away)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only 5 more weeks or less.....or maybe more but let's hope for less than 5 weeks left!
I promise it will go by fast and you will be planning his first birthday soon.

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin