5/17/2011

34 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 34 Weeks!



Size of baby: Cantaloupe






Total Weight Gain: 35 lbs




Gender: Precious Baby Boy: Levi Maddox



Movement: Levi is a wiggle worm, moving all the time.
He has had hiccups more and more

Cravings: Sweet Tea with Lemon


What I miss: Sleeping on my Back or Stomach, Bending over comfortably =)



What I am Loving:
That we will get to meet sweet Levi in a few short weeks!

Sleep:
Can not find a comfortable position AT ALL.



Symptoms:
My wedding rings are not fitting.
Extreme Tiredness

Best moment of the week and weeks past:
Went to the hospital for a tour, scared the heck out of me, but mad me excited at the same time.

What I am looking forward to:

June 28, 2011 (Not far away)
Baby Showers (Last one May 21st)
SAHM 2 weeks exactly!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!! You should do a comparison post with all your weekly pictures. I am interested to see them all together.

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin