6/14/2011

38 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 38 Weeks! Full Term Baby!!!

Size of baby: 7 lbs Approx

Total Weight Gain: 41 lbs

Gender: Baby Boy: Levi Maddox Workman


Movement: Levi is still moving around but not as much as usual, he is out of room.
Cravings: Juice especially Pomegranate Cranberry,
I bought this kind by mistake and it is sooooooo good!


What I miss: Sleeping on my Back or Stomach, Bending over comfortably =)

  What I am Loving:
Our bags are packed and ready to go!!
Car Seat is installed
Angel Care Monitors are set up

Sleep: The new mattresses seem to be helping alot.

Symptoms:
Backache & Hip Pain

Best moment of the week and weeks past:
Just so thankful that the Lord has blessed Matt and I with baby Levi and our health, and I hope he continues to do so in the next few weeks.


What I am looking forward to:
June 28, 2011 (2 weeks away)
Dr. Appt tommorrow, hopefully I have progressed some since last week...fingers crossed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell he is growing!!!
This is a very good picture of you!

Brianna Simmons said...

Great posst

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin