6/16/2011

Belly Bump Recap: Weeks 33-38 and an Dr. appt update

33 Weeks


34 Weeks

35 Weeks

36 Weeks


37 Weeks (Headless Pic, Hadnt showered yet!)


38 Weeks


I had my 38 week Dr. Appt yesterday and found out some interesting news:
Levi is going to be a big baby!

My doctor ordered an ultrsound because I was measuring big,
and right now he weighs 7lbs 15oz, with potential to gain another pound, holy cow, what happened to the approximate weight of 6 lbs two weeks ago????

I enjoyed getting the ultrasound just to check his fluid levels, heartbeat and everthing else. He looked healthy! Praise the Lord.

Now, can he just come while his is still under 8lbs? He is making me nervous =)

12 days to go.........  Any day now!

1 comment:

Turley Times said...

I was induced at 41 weeks and had a 10 lb. 3 oz. baby (via C-section)...8 lbs. seems small to me. :)

Hannah

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin