7/11/2011

Monday Memories: 2 Weeks Old!

Levi...
You are 2 weeks old!

* You are staying awake more throughout the day
* You are taking 2 oz every 2 1/2 to 3 hours
*You had your first 4 hour stretch last night!
*You love your rock and play sleeper to sleep in at night right next to mommy and daddy's bed
*You sleep great in your crib during the day, but forget about nighttime, not sure why
* You make funny noises while you are in early sleep, its quite funny
*You can burp and toot really loud
*You make the funniest faces while you are asleep, especially your lips!
* You sneeze like an adult, very dramatic
*At your 2 week Dr. appt....
Weight: 8lbs 15oz
21 inches long
Very healthy little man
*We switched you to Similac Sensitive but then Mommy switched you to Gerber GoodStart Protect. The Similac had way too much sugar.
*You have been constipated and we are trying to give you 1/2 ounce of water and prune juice to see if it helps. This just makes mommy cry, seeing you this way.. I am still beating myself up over not breastfeeding.
*Your daddy loves you so much
*Azul is starting to act jealous, but he likes to be near you.


Jesus:
Its been two weeks since you have blessed Matt and I and our families with sweet Levi, and I have experienced a ton of different emotions which I am working on but I need your help. I am very thankful to all my friends and family who have been so supportive by offering kind words, advice, bringing meals over, and just loving on my precious son. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to be his mommy and I pray that you give me your peace as I try not to freak out about everything and as I place Levi in your hands which is the best place to be! I pray for his tummy as we continue to seek out the formula that is right for him. Guide me as his mommy and Matt as his daddy. Thank you Jesus!

Some snapshots of his second week!








Did any of your babies suffer from constipation and what did you do to help him/her? I would LOVE the advice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My girls never had any problem with constipation but a good site to look stuff up on is askdrsears.com When I was breastfeeding and up all hours those first weeks I would get my phone and read different topics on the site. It was really helpful. I hope you get it figured out soon. I breastfed my girls for a little while then switched to Gerber Good Start and they did great on it. Levi is precious and your emotions will sort out eventually, I promise!

Kristi said...

Do you have the book baby 411? Great book! It has loads of information. Good luck! Not sure how I stumbled on your blog, but love to follow it! =D

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin