- You eat when you can. No more dinners with Matt at the same table at the same time....at least for right now. I have eaten lunch at 9:30am the last couple of mornings. Thats when I've had the time. As far as dinner, it sits in the microwave for awhile until Levi is situated =)
- Babies Cry. Thats how they communicate with you. So as far as crying in public, people can GET.OVER.IT. (I'm not talking excessive crying here) Its just like toddlers who are whiny and keep yelling at the parents "I'm Hungry!" or " I want this!" ****I can say this because I used to be the one who was annoyed****
- Showers make you feel human again!
- Breastfeeding may have been the hardest thing that I have tried as a new mother, but bottle feeding is equally as tough (in a sense) Just think about all the bottles that need cleaning, formula that you have to buy, toting everything around when you go out, getting it all ready, making sure its the right temperature, finding the right bottle. You could have just whipped it out and been done with it =)
- Cloth diapers are awesome. Not so scary after all. In a few more weeks, we will have saved the money used to buy the cloth diapers in the first place. BTW, Happy Heinys are great. You just wash in hot water with Tide, and tumble dry, then restuff!
- Some expensive baby gear sometimes isnt worth it. I HATE my Angel Care Monitors! Hate them. They do not work correctly and always give false alarms and have static and I just Hate them. Lessoned learned!
- Having a child later is great! Especially if you have a SIL who has 3 kiddos and passes everything down to you, has great advice, is a phone call away and is head over heels for her nephew!!
So thats it....for now. Many more lessons to learn!