Levi, how can you be 5 months already??
You are so handsome and I have so much fun with you everyday!
Here is what you have been up to:
- You are taking 4-5oz every 3 hrs
- You have oatmeal with prunes every morning
- You have 1 bottle overnight
- You are very dependent on your paci during naptime
- Your naps are getting better, you take about (3) hour long naps a day with a 10-20 min one about 5ish
- You go to bed(Rock N Play....STILL) around 7 and are up for the day between 7-7:30, You are still waking ALOT at night and usually end up in bed with mommy
- You can sit unsupported for a couple of seconds at a time
- You love eskimo kisses
- You have a high pitch squeal and are laughing more and more
- You love Azul
- You have started to drop your toys just to have mommy pick them up for you
- You love to read
- Your nightime routine is jammies, bottle, Daddy prays with you, Jesus Loves Me (song and book), Guess How Much I Love You (book), Mommy prays with you, bed
- You are babbling alot lately
- You know what your bottle is and get excited for it!
(Click to Enlarge)
I had a hard time choosing which ones to use, so here are some more pics for your enjoyment!
He is sitting so good to me for 5 months.
Isnt he the CUTEST?!?!?!
He is SOOOOO long
His personality is really shining through these last two weeks!
Such a blessing to be his mommy!