12/07/2011

23 Weeks and A Video!

Trying to figure out how to text at 5 months! Smart Boy!


Squash


Having Fun with Azul
Azul is on a heating pad! He is spoiled =)




"I love my Aunt" bib


Prunes


Sitting!


Trying to sit from laying down. He DOES NOT like laying down anymore. Even getting his diaper changed, he wants up.


Strong Boy


His Model Pose,
Just look at those eyes and pouty lips!


Trying out his sippy cup


Cold Afternoon Walk


He loves this chameleon on his exersaucer. It sings a song and Mommy always dances to it and makes him laugh and smile!


"star of mommy's blog" bib
***SO TRUE***


Sitting



Falling down


Azul is his favorite toy


More sitting


Cheeks! 


Peas


Sitting


More Sitting


I have spent this last week making all of Levi's first foods that are reccomended. I have made and pureed apples, peas, pears, green beans, sweet potatoes, avocado, pumpkin and peaches.

I LOVE my mumiandbubi.com ice trays. They are awesome and my mini prep food processor.






And if you didnt already see enough of Levi sitting...here is a video for ya!
(As always......dont listen to my high pitched voice. Just enjoy some Levi cuteness)

 

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin