12/10/2011

Milestone: Sitting

{A whole lot of sitting pics}

If this is what it feels like to be proud of your children, then Levi is in for some embarassing moments, because when I look at him at 5 1/2 months and he is sitting, my heart swells so big and I just want to sqeeze him (and his chunky cheeks)!


I thought I would post my 60+ pics of him sitting, I will spare you all of those. I settled on 26 =)



Before I got smart, and put pillows around him. Dont worry, he never hit the floor



Uh Oh, spaghettio!
{I say that every time he falls over.....he smiles}


Trying out the whole cart thing. He kept falling to the right. I had my sleepy wrap on the left to support him but nothing on the right.

Oh, and he does have pants on.


I love this little bald head


He can reach over and grab a toy and raise back up. I think he is very strong to be doing that at his age.



Smiling at Azul







Azul pretends that he doesnt like Levi. But he is always in the midst of the action!



Azul is howling and Levi is like "What is that NOISE?"


More howling


And....
Levi decides he doesnt like that NOISE


He can pull himself up from laying back in this chair


He cracks Matt and I up with his expressions


Watching Azul
****I'm not kidding when I say, this boy loves his little Blue****


He looks so big!


Uh Oh, Spaghettio!





There you have 26 pics of our sweet Levi man sitting like a big boy!
We are so proud of him!

1 comment:

Anna said...

so cute! They grow up way to fast! My kids were little bald babies like that 8 and 10 years ago now

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin