1/18/2012

Chicken, Blueberries and Tigger Oh My!

Levi tried pureed chicken the other day. He was not a fan. Can you blame him?
This was his reaction

What is this?


Gag and yes it came back up =)


Give me something to wash this nasty-ness out of my mouth


now


stop taking pics mom


He also tried Blueberries
thankfully they went over a lot better


Thinking about it


hmmm, this is good.
I would like some more


YAY!



He had on these adorable pjs that had a tiger on them and I remembered that I had some Tigger house shoes that I were his size and I put them on him.

He is watching Qubo.




Trying to get them off



He succeeded.


Have a Happy Wednesday!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adeline loves looking at your blog full of Levi pictures. She sits says "LaLa" to every single picture! I can't blame Levi on the chicken...that is so gross. My sugestion...tiny bites that he can pick up and eat himself. Just a thought.

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin