1/01/2012

Happy New Year 2012 {And a New Family Tradition}

Happy New Year!!!!

We didn't do anything special, just stayed home with Levi who has had a rough week with a pretty bad ear infection. He had a rough New Years Eve night =(

As a spur of the moment idea, I thought it would be neat to take a last picture together of 2011. It was after all one of the most, if not the most, special and greatest years of our life and marriage. It was kind of sad to say good-bye to 2011. It was Levi's Birth year. A year we became a family of 4. A year that I became a SAHM. A Year FULL of changes and adjustments.

We are welcoming 2012 though.

Levi is getting so big....fast. He is doing new things daily. He will learn to crawl, walk, talk, play and explore this year.  His 1st Bday is this year (Which we are already beginning to plan).

This is the year of triathlons, duathlons and 5ks for Matt. Its a struggle for him right now to find time for Training. He genuinely wants to be with us. I love that about him. 

We are also starting this year off at a new Church. Its been a long prayed about decision, but its what is best for our growing family.

So, Good-Bye 2011!

Here are our Last pics of the year.
I would like to continue this tradition each year!

The Guys


The Four of Us


Me and my favorite boy. He has seriously changed me forever!
Such a beautiful experience to be a mother and care taker.



Hope you all had a wonderful year and are looking forward to a new one.

I still have to post about Levi's Christmas. There are so many good pics of him.
So, I guess I will be stepping back into 2011 one.more.time.

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin