5/25/2012

Psalm 139:13

For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. Psalm 139.13 NASB

I wanted  to share this video that I came across. Its a story of a mother's unconditional love for her baby boy named Christian that was born blind and how his eyes never formed and was also born with a cleft lip.

It put things in perpective for me and made me realize that even though things haven't been easy, they have been GREAT and I am truly, honestly, and forever blessed!

The Lord created Christian for HIS GLORY, and through this mother's video and their story, I am sure that He is receiving it!

**Do not watch at work, you will cry.**





Can you imagine that woman in who said that Lacey should've aborted Christian?
That is the closest thing to Satan that I have ever heard. I probably would've told that woman that too.

I have so much that I want to write about this family, but I will let the video speak to you!





1 comment:

Emily said...

Gah! Should've listend to your warning and watched it later now the kids are saying "why are you crying Mommy?"
Amazing story, thanks for sharing!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin