10/08/2012

Playing "House" and other Fun Stuff!

On our recent play date with Lindsey's triplets a.k.a "the trio", Levi enjoyed the play house that Lindsey made from a washing machine box.
 
 
Cutie Pie
 

As I snapped this pic, I couldn't help but laugh and I told Lindsey that we would see this pic framed at Sophie and Levi's wedding one day! =)
 
Playing House Together
 

 
While Levi and Sophie played "house", Chloe enjoyed playing with Levi's shoes. She was fascinated with them.

 
and Hollis played with something more manly...
a play tool

 
Levi also enjoyed playing with a play kitchen at a recent Mission Trip get together.
 
Here he is opening the microwave,

 
Placing a plate inside,

 
and closing the door.
What a smart kid. He blew me away watching him do this.

 
I got smart and finally asked Audrey to move so I could get a decent shot of him playing

 
 
We ventured out to the mall one morning and found the indoor playground vacant.
Levi loved it.



 
1st Carousel Ride
{Just a tiny bit scared}

 
And yes! we chose the hog for our beloved Arkansas Razorbacks!!!

 
Swinging at church. 
 
 
I have lots more pics, so here's to another post later this week.
:-)
 
 

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin