3/22/2011

26 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:



How far along: 26 Weeks!



Size of baby: English Cucumber (14 inches from head to heel, and 1 2/3lbs)


Total Weight Gain: 21 lbs



Gender: Precious Baby Boy: Levi Maddox



Movement: Levi has been moving alot all day long and the kicks are getting stronger. I can see my whole stomach move when he kicks and moves.


Cravings: Nothing New


What I miss: Sleeping on my Back or Stomach
and having a normal sized bladder!



What I am Loving:
That we finished the mural
My Husband


Sleep:
Getting tough to sleep comfortably, I keep ending up on my back which in return causes very bad lower back pain.


Symptoms: I have been getting out of breath a few times
and very bad lower back pain.
Last weekend, I started having some heart palpitations, so my obgyn wanted me to see a cardiologist. After an EKG and echocardiogram, they also wanted me to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours (FUN!).
So hopefully everything comes back ok, which the cardiologist didnt seemed alarmed and stated that this is normal in pregnant women who were in there late 2nd trimester and 3rd trimesters.


Best moment of the week and weeks past:
Getting Levi's bookcase painted, working on his pic wall, and his name for above the crib.

What I am looking forward to:
June 2011
Registering This Week! YAY!
Baby Showers
Dr. Appt Thurs


This is not the best picture at all.
 It was taken with my cell phone.
It was all we had time for this morning.
You can sort of tell that I am wearing a heart monitor on my right chest area.


 

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin