3/21/2011

Understanding Coupon Overage


My total OOP was $4.97. I will explain.
I had (3) $3.00/1 Coupons for any 3-in-1 Purex Complete 3 in 1 sheets and it didnt exclude travel sizes. So, I got 3 travel size Purex sheets for .97 ea which yielded $2.03 in overage per coupon ($6.09 total)

I used that overage for Pupperoni and Degree which I didnt have coupons for and also some went towards the air filter that we also needed. So basically just had to pay for the air filter.

Here is my receipt, its a little blurry.

Walmarts Coupon policy specifically stated that coupon overage is allowed, so make sure to take that with you when you go. Most times you wont have a problem though.



**Note**
The Purex 3-in-1 sheets tend to leave oily grease spots on clothes. So Ive learned to cut them in half lengthwise and let the water fill up before adding the clothes.

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin