5/03/2011

32 Weeks! and an AWESOME Shower!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 32 Weeks! 8 Months!


Size of baby: Jicama, about 3 3/4lbs




Total Weight Gain: 33 lbs


Gender: Precious Baby Boy: Levi Maddox



Movement: Levi moves all day. He has started to keep me up at night a few times, but I dont mind.  Some definite body parts are moving across my belly now.


Cravings: ?????

What I miss: Sleeping on my Back or Stomach


What I am Loving:
That baby stuff in everywhere at our house....its a bit chaotic right now. Still not sure how to organize everything. It makes me smile!



Sleep:
Can not find a comfortable position AT ALL.
Ended up on the couch the other night just to keep from waking Matt and Azul.


Symptoms:
My wedding rings are not fitting.
Backache and itchy stomach



Best moment of the week and weeks past:
Having my first baby shower hosted by my SIL and my MIL.
My friend Anna, also helped by making the tissue balls above all the tables.
It had an adorable owl theme, like Levi's nursery.

**Thank you Lindsey for all the hard work that you put into Levi's shower.
He will have the best aunt ever***


What I am looking forward to:
June 2011
Baby Showers (Matt's Co-Workers are taking us to Lunch and having a mini shower Saturday. Super Sweet, huh?
SAHM 4 weeks exactly!!


A few photos from the Shower:

Lindsey had some adorable t-shirts and bibs made with Levi's name monogrammed on it as well as an awesome diaper cake. I loved the flannel blankets that were part of it and all the goodies inside.
**Notice the blue dog topper** too cute!

My MIL prepared all the food along with some awesome green punch, it was yummy!


She also made these table center pieces that said "Guess Whoooo's Coming....Levi Maddox Workman"



Anna made all of the tissue balls above the tables, thanks Anna!


Me, the Mother-to-Be
(Still weird to type)


All of the details that were put into the shower meant so much...thank you!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Now the question is......Can you tell us what a Jicama is?? He will be here before you know it!

Fracking a Thick Description said...

I enjoyed reaading this

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin