5/10/2011

33 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 33 Weeks!


Size of baby: Pineapple (weighs as much as 4 1/4lbs)




Total Weight Gain: 34 lbs



Gender: Precious Baby Boy: Levi Maddox



Movement: Levi moves all day. He has started to keep me up at night a few times, but I dont mind. Some definite body parts are moving across my belly now.

He has had hiccups a couple of times


Cravings: ?????



What I miss: Sleeping on my Back or Stomach



What I am Loving:
That baby stuff in everywhere at our house....its a bit chaotic right now. Still not sure how to organize everything. It makes me smile!
Getting everything put together!




Sleep:
Can not find a comfortable position AT ALL.



Symptoms:
My wedding rings are not fitting.


Best moment of the week and weeks past:
Baby Luncheon hosted my coworkers of Matt's, too sweet
Having my first Mother's Day, Matt bought me a sweet card and a flip cam. YAY!

Had a Dr. Appt last Thursday and everything is going well, except that I have gained a little too much last month, oops!


What I am looking forward to:
June 2011 (Not far away)
Baby Showers (Last one May 21st)
SAHM 3 weeks exactly!!


No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin