3/22/2012

A whole month of pics

Ok, it has seriously taken my 2 weeks to get this post up. My pics take forever to load, I am a month behind and I am blogged Out!

Here are a months pics of Sweet Levi!






Dont know what he is doing here, he just is being silly



Valentine Card and $1 from Gma Judi

Sweet Smile that makes my heart melt




LOVES walks, but hates when we stop. MUST.KEEP.MOVING


Enjoying a sucker



Playing Where is Momma



This pic is sooo cute. He was extremely hot one afternoon and his chheks were flushed


Another Sweet Pic


Levi loves bath time. We give him a bath every evening now although we dont bathe him but 2x a week


1st trip to the zoo.
This should be a post in is own


Blue Eyes like Daddy



Is this not the freakiest pic of Azul?!?!


Having Fun with books


Screaming at Azul



One of my favorite pics EVER. He is so big, isnt he?
It looks like I am far away from him, but I am an arms reach from him


Ready for a walk
It seems like He is saying "Here is my dog, Azul"


There is Levi's 33, 34, 35 and 36 Week Post
( He is 38 Weeks, so I am STILL 2 Weeks behind, sheesh!)

He will be 9 months next Tuesday so stayed tuned for his Monthly Photo and Update!



No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin