11/12/2012

A Country Day

I am a little past due at posting our pictures from our visit to Matt's Nanny Joann and Ralph's a few Saturdays ago. The live in Mississippi, but not to far, so we made a day trip their with Levi"s nanny, papa, Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Tim and cousins!


He snoozed on the way down there!
 
 
He loved their front porch swing. He also loved some sweet tarts that his nanny gave him =)

 
Levi loves his Uncle Tim. Sometimes, he is the only person he will go to besides Matt and I.

 
He enjoyed the beautiful day!


 
 
 
Playing in the dirt with Daddy
 

 
Me and My Best Friend!

 
Attempt at Family Photo.

 
We had a great time at Levi's Great Nanny and Ralph's!

 
We had a beautiful day!
 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quality аrticlеs is thе crucial to
іnνitе the ѵiewers to visіt the site, that's what this site is providing.

Also visit my page ... toilet flooding clean up
My site > runny toilet

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin