11/14/2012

Chili Cook-Off

2 Weekends ago, our Life Group at church had their annual Fall Fest/Chili Cookoff! It was at our friend's Ben and Abbey's new home in Eads. They had  a few acres and had built this chicken coop. It was a hit with all the kids. Levi really liked looking at the Guineas. They are smaller than chickens.
 
 



 
He also reeeally loved their dog. He was precious, he kept pushing the dog's booty down and would hug on him. This boy loves dogs!
 
 
Awwwww
 
 
We had about 10 chilis competing for the prize. This is the judging table. Pastor Steve Gaines came to judge the cookoff. Notice him in the back right of the picture??
 
Oh, and Matt would want me to menttion this delicious chocolate pie that Donna Gaines made. You can see it on the counter in the pic below. He said it was as good as his nanny makes.
 
 
We didnt place in the chili cook off, but guess who won 1st place?? Emily!!
She won a date night to Chili's! How cute, huh? =)
 
 
Sweet Levi man and Daddy! It came a heavy thunderstorm, so some couples hung out in the garage where some tables were set up. There were close to 100 people there!

 
Great weekend! I kind of want a chicken coop now...j/k!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Levi is so happy. Glad to see that he is loving the outdoors. I'm so proud of you sis.I love your blog and I show it off to all my co-workers.I'll c u Thursday. Can't wait to play with Levi man. Love ya'll sooooo much. MOM XXOO

danny ray said...

EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL 2019 GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP HIM :+2349066410185

I Want to use this great time to thank DR gbojie for helping me reunite my broken relationship, i never believed on spell or magic till a friend of mine introduce DR gbojie's website to me and i check the website and read all his service and contacted him on his email : gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com and ask him for help to help me bring back my lover who left me for anorther girl 6 months ago and a lottery winning spell and told me never to worry that he will help me with his powerful spell and he told me the procedure to follow and i did as he said after 2 days my boyfriend came back to me begging me to forgive him that everything he did to me was not his fault that he was under a spell that i should accept him back as my boyfriend and this was all i have been waiting for,if you need any spell help contact gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com +2349066410185

Anonymous said...

Hello am From Canada. I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr Abaka has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 3 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr Abaka Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr Abaka is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Abaka now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com website https://drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com or call/whats app +2349063230051

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin