11/08/2012

DIY Wordage {Pinterest Inspired}

I came across the most beautiful saying for your children on Pinterest.


{Image Found Here}


I loved the saying so much, that I decided I wanted to create my own version. I turned to trusty Microsoft Word. I typed out each word exactly like the photo above, then tweaked it to my liking. I then uploaded it to FedEx Kinko's and had them print it out for me on quality thick, nice paper all for only $.79! All that was left to do was to frame it.

Here is the typed version:







LEVI…

NO ONE ELSEwill ever know
The strength of my

LOVE

FOR YOU.
After all, you're
THE ONLY ONE
who knows what
my HEART sounds like from the inside.

 
 
I found an old picture frame that I wasn't using and took it apart.
 

 
Painted the Matte Board

 
Painted some Photo Corners


and added some more cuteness!
 
 I loved the way it turned out. YOU?

 
I love Pinterest!
Now, if I could only find the time/energy to complete more of the things on my DIY boards =)

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin