10/21/2009

Born Again-Third Day

Oh my!! This video had me choked up from the first chord of Music!
 Look at how Happy all these people Are!!!

How I take Jesus for granted daily, and not thank him for ALL that he has done for me!
Sure, I thank him generically, but to just be in awe of HIM and the endless blessings that HE has done for me goes on the back burner too often!!

WOW!!
Its been 12 years since I was baptized, but this video just proves that you can be SAVED and BAPTIZED anywhere!!
I even think some were being baptized in a swimming pool!


Jesus answered, 'Truly, truly, I say to you,



Unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."


(John 3:5)


"Therefore go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"


(Mat 28:19)


I would love to hear your thoughts on this video!!


2 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Ashlee, The video is very compelling and the thing that hit me was the complete freedom and joy on all their faces. Oh if we could only retain that joy in our daily lives! I love Third Day, they are amazing. Come by my blog if you can, I have a new Bible Study Blog with a link. Love to have you stop by.
Blessings,Debra

Anonymous said...

This is my very favorite song and not only does the song bring me joy hearing it but so does hearing my boys sing it too! I just got home from Bible study and the scripture we studied this week....John 3! Coincedence?? I think not!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin