2/17/2010

Splash of Color-Part 5-Hall Bathroom

THIS IS PART 1 of 2
Matt and I love to add pops of color around our home. I have never been big on neutral colors, however when be built our first home in December 2008, we chose one flat color for our entire home. We have been busy painting and adding our own personality to our home. You can check out our living room here and here, dining room, and bonus room.

A while back, I received some free paint from Glidden, its called Lucky Shamrock.
I knew imediately that I would love use this color in our 1/2 bath, right off our entry from the garage.

Matt painted the entire bathroom that color, but I felt it needed something more.
STRIPES!!!
We simply added some white paint to the Lucky Shamrock to add some variation to the paint, and without spending anything more.

Matt and I did this in one afternoon.







Part 2 is coming soon....
We added some Molding around the mirror and a few accessories, so stay tuned....

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin