7/07/2010

Splash of Color-Part 6-Master Bath-Beadboard and Moulding

If you have been following my Master Bath Decorating, then you remember the

Well, today is about hinding the eyesore of the front of our jacuzzi tub
and adding moulding to the large vanity mirror.

First up...The Tub

I love our huge jacuzzi tub, even though I rarely use the jets,
but,
It had this UGLY panel in the front.




My brilliant hubby added some $10 Beadboard to make it flush with the other.
We also painted it to match the trim.
I LOVE IT!

Nice touch if you ask me!

Next, we added some moulding to the large vanity mirror, just like our hall bath.
Matt bought me a miter box for Christmas, and I have yet to use it. Maybe next project!!


I love the way everything is coming together.

Next post is the Accessories!


2 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks great!!! I need to do some painting!

nannykim said...

Beadboard is great wherever you put it!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin